“If you’re looking for the latest information on World Of Warcraft Cataclysm then, pull up a chair and buckle down, because this is the article that you’ve been looking for.”
The waiting is finally over and the release of the highly anticipated third expansion of the World Of Warcraft series of games called Cataclysm is here.
The hugely talented Activision Blizzard team have created an awesome new game with lots of new features in their follow up to the two previous releases in their series of games The Burning Crusade and Wrath Of The Lich King.
With this new game you’ll be able to perform a lot more tasks than the previous games and there a several additions to this new launch.
- Players will be able to use flying mounts
- A new secondary skill – Archaeology
- Two new playable races Worgen and Goblin
- New towns and approximately 3500 new quests
- Seven new dungeons
- New starting levels for Gnomes and Trolls at level 1 to 5
- Big changes to the cities of Orgrimmar and Stormwind
- Addition of new class and race combinations
- Levels caps raised from 80 to 85
- A rated battleground system
There are massive changes to the overall game play and levels to be reached in this awesome new game and you will be taken in to a new kind of level with graphics and entertainment. They certainly have left no stone unturned when it comes to action and playability.
This is a must have game for anyone who has been previously involved in the previous World of Warcraft games or would like to get involved in this superb game and this latest version from Blizzard Entertainment takes gaming to a completely new level.